Monday, February 20, 2012

We're still here....

It seems like each time I sit down to post to this blog I have to re-committ myself to it!  I promise, we're still here... I'm still taking lots of pictures; not as many as I'd like, but doing my best!  Life is busy with these two running around! 


2 comments:

  1. so excited to see pictures! I am in the same boat...no time to post. what sweet pics of them. I cannot wait to get together. we just need to plan it. Maybe in April when Dan is feeling better? i miss you so. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... now that both girls are in school I rarely pick up my camera anymore let alone post to this darn blog! I'm sorry about Dan... old football injury? :) I miss you terribly and would love to see you as soon as he's feeling better! Love you lots!! xoxo

      Delete